I was bowled over with the love and affection of my fellow bloggers..I am speechless…
Bewildered as to how to start off with this post .. With apologies for being a busy beaver and a lazy bum, With loads of thanks for all the adulation and cheers by the blogger buddies or with the jamboree..
Let me take the opportunity to thank the adorable EXCEPTIONAL FOUR –ANJAN, RESHMA, PANCHALI DI and MALINY , who showered much love and luxury upon me..I am feeling so special and royal…I am humbled and gratified to be a part of this amazing blogger world..
Borrowing the idea from Maliny of skipping putting in the details of the rules and regulations of receiving a LIEBSTER , and jumping right onto the procedure..
Here I serve the platter of 11 facts
1. Simple, Clear hearted , straight forward person with a lot of patience,Gemini is my sun sign.
2. My Mother is my best friend,philosopher and guide.
3. I am a self motivated person.
4. Listening gears up my mind, Reading satiates my soul, Writing lightens my heart.
5.I took training in KATHAK for 2 years and have been a part of local dance and drama troupes.. I am madly in love with dancing.”Dhol ” beats roll and I am on the floor..
6. I am a die hard fan of Madhuri Dixit.
7. Yoga and meditation are the best tools to keep my mind body and soul in harmony.I have done YIC from SVYASA Bangalore.
8. Gardening refreshes my nerves .The most beautiful moments being captured by my heart are with my plants,fruits,flowers .
9. I never fall for the Fashionista blindly , instead I create my own comfortable style statement.I am a bit inclined towards ethnic wears..
10. High aversion for allopathy..Home remedies,naturopathy and homeopathy are best suited for my health..
11.I started writing since I was in eighth standard and was in Hindi of course..It was all genetic, I think ,as my maternal grandfather was a well known Urdu shaayar…two lines of my Hindi shaayri ~
Jab dard milne lage naam pe davaa ke to aur kya kahen,bahut badle hue se rukh hain hawaa ke….
Coming to the Question answer session ….Again would like go with the same idea as Panchali DI.. Shall answer 3 questions each from all four questionnaires..
1. If you were born again, what would you want to be?
~~Me of course ,but a little more polished with a little more carved destiny
2.Will you want to spend all your life with someone who likes to be with you but doesn’t love you or someone who loves you but for some reasons ignores you?
~~Someone who likes to be with me but doesn’t love me…
3. Name the most inspiring blog that you came across of late.
~~It’s none other than Panchali Di’s Blog-Panchalibolchi..Every word she writes seems to strike the seven notes in harmony…I am just short of words to say how inspiring she has always been…
1.What’s the one thing about you that you think irritates others the most?
~~ Hmm …I ask a lot of questions ..may be, this irritates other people sometimes..
2. Describe what writing means to you in 3 words.
~~essence of life
3. What is/are your Favorite book/books (limit to 3) and why?
~~ Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do by Robert Schuller..whenever i am knocked down in life this book stands as a pillar of strength to uplift me with added vigor and enthusiasm.
Playing along with Panchali Di’s questions
1. Are you a morning person or night owl?
~~Night Owl but can wake up early in the morning too if the situation demands..
2. Something you learned recently…
~~To knit a shawl with U-pin and crochet.
3. What is your favorite season of the year?
1. Your dream holiday destination ?
~~Switzerland and Mauritius
2. Which do you prefer. scribbling on a piece of paper or typing onto a laptop?
~~Scribbling on a piece of paper
3. What would your Bucket list comprise of ?
~~To learn Salsa and mural painting, to walk as a celebrity on the Red carpet one day, and **the last one same as yours **to write a best selling , critically acclaimed novel one day.
Hunting for the blogs having followers less than 200 has been a painful job past couple of days..So I am just focussing on nominating wonderful bloggers, few of them follow the rules but of course I admire them all..
http://jeeteraho.blogspot.com/ -INDU MAÁM
http://theoriginalpoetry.blogspot.in/ – DEEPAK KRIPAL
http://factsandnonsense.com/ – DEBAJYOTI
http://nandinispeaks.blogspot.in/ -NANDINI DEKA
http://randomlynovel.blogspot.in – AKILA
http://surbhibafna.blogspot.in/ – SURBHI BAFNA
http://panaecea.wordpress.com/ – GEETASHREE
http://jahidakhtar.blogspot.in/ – JAHID AKHTAR
MY set of Questions
1. Describe yourself in five adjectives. Explain why you picked those five.
2. If you won an All-Expenses paid vacation for you and three guests , who would you take with you and why?
3. Do you like Reality TV shows ? Why do you think they are so popular ?
4. If your personality was represented by a cartoon character who would it be and why?
5. What could you do to cheer someone up who is in a bad mood?
6. Living in the mountains or on the beach , Which one and why?
7. Have you ever “People Watched”? Why do people find this so interesting?
8. Your favorite activities on a rainy day.
9. What is your Sunday routine ?
10. What is one thing you want to do but haven’t done yet?
11.If you would write a book about anything what would it be about?