Beauty with brains symbolizes an extraordinary woman ,similarly Health with taste symbolizes an extraordinary dish…if it’s green ,it’s fibrous, it’s Mom’s Signature dish and moreover prepared in FORTUNE RICE BRAN HEALTH OIL then how come HEALTH could be far away from you..
So letz hit the kitchen platform..
BESAN (Gram flour) 1cup
GREEN LEAVES( Fenugreek) 100gms
GINGER (grated) 1tsp(change the qty as per your taste)
GARLIC ( crushed) 1tsp( change the qty as per your taste)
ASEFOETIDA a pinch
CUMIN SEEDS(JEERA) 1/2 tsp
CELERY (AJWAIN) 1/2 tsp
RED CHILLI POWDER 1/2 tsp
GARAM MASALA POWDER 1/2 tsp
CHAT MASALA 1tsp
SALT to taste
Water to prepare batter
1. Take Besan(Gram flour) in a bowl and slowly add water to prepare the batter of proper consistency so that it spreads easily .
2. Add chopped green leaves,oats and all the spices along with the salt as per your taste and mix well.
3. Heat 2 tbsp of FORTUNE RICE BRAN HEALTH OIL and add it into the batter.
3 . Heat the pan ,put some oil on it and then a large spoon full of batter .Spread slowly to make it round.
4. Cook from both the sides applying some FORTUNE RICE BRAN HEALTH oil .
Serve with red sauce or green chutney..
1..Instead of Fenugreek leaves you can use spinach,coriander leaves,mint leaves according to your choice.
2..You can add grated onions as well ,if you like.
3..If you are not so fond of oats you can avoid them too but I would advise not to.
4..You can stuff it too, with paneer filling .
So what are you waiting for …Lip -smacking HEALTHY, FIBROUS breakfast should be on the Dining table tomorrow..ENJOY!!! 🙂
Note: All rights reserved for the recipe and the clicks.DO NOT COPY..
A HEALTHY MIND STAYS IN A HEALTHY BODY ..EAT HEALTHY,WORKOUT ,STAY FIT..is the WELLNESS MANTRA..
BENEFITS OF USING FORTUNE RICE BRAN HEALTH OIL
- Decreases Cholesterol: Rice bran oil reduces blood triglycerides, which are the fat molecules in the blood. Low levels of triglycerides result in low levels of cholesterol.
- Helps protect from heart diseases: Rice Bran oil is high in Oryzanol content. This helps maintain HDL (Good cholesterol) and LDL (Bad cholesterol) in the blood which prevents heart diseases.
- Helps clean blood vessels: A balanced ratio of PUFA and MUFA in rice bran oil keeps the production of bad cholesterol in check, which keep blood vessels clean.
- Provides balanced nutrition: The body requires two kinds of fatty acids- one that provides energy and the other that is required for biological processes. Rice bran oil contains a balanced proportion of both, that helps the body receive balanced nutrition.
- Helps prevent cancer: Tocotrienols and Phytosterols+ are anti-mutagenic elements found in rice bran oil that help prevent cancer.
- Helps to have better skin: Squalene is an organic compound naturally produced by human skin cells and is natural moisturizer. Rice bran oil contains good amounts of it which prevent ageing of the skin.
- Makes nervous system healthier: Vitamin E is essential for normal neurological functioning. Rice bran oil is a good source of natural Vitamin E and thus helps in developing a healthier nervous system.
- Enhances the immune system: Antioxidants improve health by fighting free radicals that harm the immune system. Rice bran oil has natural antioxidants that help build stronger immunity.
- Helps develop better hormonal health: Ferulic acid contents in rice bran oil have been found to have good effects on the concentration of endocrine hormones.
- Less-oily healthy food: Cooking oils become sticky due to oxidation during frying. But rice bran oil is highly stable which keeps it non-sticky and the food absorbs less oil.