Here comes a delicious and even more healthier cake recipe to relish with your evening tea.Using FORTUNE RICE BRAN HEALTH OIL has reduced the calories in this dish .So if you are tempted to have more than one slice at a time you need not worry about anything .Just have it..because FORTUNE RICE BRAN HEALTH OIL keeps a check on fat and cholesterol ,takes care of your skin,your heart ,your nervous system,immunity system and more..
ORANGE WALNUT CAKE ( Without egg)
Maida 1 1/4cups
Condensed Milk 200gm
Fortune Rice bran Health oil -1/2cup
Fresh Orange Juice 3/4cup
Walnuts 8 to 10
Powdered sugar 1 1/2tsp
Vanilla Essence 1tsp
Baking Powder 1tsp
Baking Soda 1/2tsp
Orange Zest 2tbsp
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Grease and dust an 8″ cake tin.
3. In a wide bowl, put Fortune Rice Bran Health oil .
4. Add condensed milk and beat till smooth.
5. Add Orange juice and sugar .blend them well.
6. Add the essence and mix .
7. Mix maida, baking powder and baking soda in another bowl.
8. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Sift in the flour slowly to get a smooth consistency
9. Do not over mix. Add chopped walnuts and zest . mix properly .
10. Pour into the prepared tin.
11. Bake for 40 -45 minutes. Check the cake at 30 minutes.
12. Insert the knife or a toothpick to check .If it comes out clean then your cake is ready.Let it cool.
14. Cut into thin slices and serve with tea.
You can use almonds instead of walnuts.If you wish to change the flavour you can add chopped banana instead of orange juice and zest.